Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cookies II

So in my post yesterday, I told about giving out cookies instead of cards. I stayed up all night frosting and packaging them. Only 3 hours sleep and I was up again to wrap some presents for a select few, then shower and change for church. Here are the photos I took of my efforts.

Stars: Bells:Christmas trees: 1st layer of wrapping, zip lock bags: Finished packaging: They're the first ever cookies I've frosted, so I'm pretty happy, and they went down a treat! Each pack had a little bell ornament tied to the front with Xmas string. If you'd like the recipe for the cookies and the frosting, let me know and I'll post it for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look wonderful and I love the way you packaged them too!

Thanks for your comment on my blog about your pincushions! Have you done a post with pictures of them?

Selina said...

Wow they look great! Usually I do a biscuit or chocolate at Christmas for our large family groups here in Noosa but this year I am giving little plants.