Vegetarian zucchini quiche Lorraine
Ingredients for 2 pies:
- 2 prebaked pie dough forms, using your favourite recipe
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tsp Greek yoghurt or sourcream
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups of leek, chopped into rings
- 10 small cherry or grape tomatoes, clices in half
- 1 cup shredded cheese (technically Gruyère, but I used a tasty Swedish cheese instead)
- 2 tsp. sweet mustard
- Salt, pepper, chopped thyme to taste
- Mix eggs, yoghurt, cheese, mustard, herbs and spices together in a bowl.
- Spread the drained zucchini in the pie forms.
- Sprinkle the leek and halved tomatoes over the zucchini.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes.