Saturday, December 27, 2008

Finally!

So... Christmas. It's finally over. Did you realize that? Think about it for a moment. It's OVER! Do I hear a sigh of relief or of disappointment? A mixture of both I think...
We all love the "Season to be Jolly" but it's a real relief for those who have had to organize it all when it's finally finished! Mums especially. So well done to all of the Mums out there for making the Christmas at your house pass by without too much trouble!

Here is my stash that magically appeared from under the tree, including Leila, who quite comfortably made herself a part of them and continued to play with bits of ribbon and wrapping paper. I swear she knew to go and sit in that one particular pile of presents!I also received 2 jewelery boxes, one in the shape of a lizard for a particular necklace, and one in the shape of an owl for a particular ring. A tin of choc chip cookies (I really only wanted the tin) with a beautiful picture of a kitten on its lid, a scrap-booking tote bag, a makeup case, another tote with matching pencil case, some brads, some pens, some chocolates, some nougat and a beautiful genuine leather wallet which I've been wanting for ages! So all in all a pretty good haul this year. Oh and in the plastic bag are Leilas adoption certificates. Must not forget them!

What was your favourite gift this Christmas?

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas = Leila looks like the perfect Christmas gift!! Best wishes for the New Year

Anonymous said...

thanks SOOOO much for all your suggestions for teenage boys! they are great and I really appreciate it! Looks like you had a wonderful xmas! It definately is a relief when it's all over!! I hope 2009 is a great one for you!

Yarni Gras! said...

what a lovely kitty....my favorite gift this year was a giant trough style planter for my herbs!

:-)