Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Little Bearded Santa Claws

Ohh this is just so cute! I made a little Santa hat for a pencil topper, and realized it was the exact right size for Jasper! So I tied it to his head using some red thread and voila! I now have a little bearded Santa! Maybe I should create a little white beard for him too, and even a little jacket with a belt and some black boots. Ooooh the possibilities! (I made the little Christmas tree in the background too.)
Oh wait, before I post this I'll grab out the other two and snap pictures of them wearing it too. Brb!
Ok, I'm back! Buffy was easy to do but Spike put up a real fight! Must remember to wash these scratches...

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Now that's hilarious!

zakkalife said...

Too cute and funny. You should use the photos for Christmas Cards.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, what cute guys.

Yarni Gras! said...

omgosh, those are tooo cute!

Jules said...

I know these are old posts but your little friends are so cute.

Jules

Anonymous said...

Is buffy the skink and Spike a black spiny tail iguana? I had a hard time identifying the front leg and tail markings. Great photos!