Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Hot...

The temperatures around here have been getting higher and higher, and I'm really hoping it's not an indicator of what the rest of summer will be like, especially Christmas! To escape the humidity today, I travelled the 40kms to the beach with my beautiful and wonderfully fun Mother. We love shells, and the central QLD coast has some of the most well-stocked beaches in Australia. I got a little sun burnt, but other than that we had a great and beautiful day. We also went there last Friday afternoon, for business, and stayed to watch the sunset. The pictures I took then and again today are just fantastic, so here they are to give all you Northern Hemisphere people a little taste of an Aussie Xmas!

First today:
and last Friday evening: Yes, it was a full moon, how awesome is that?!

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Gorgeous photo of the full moon.