Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matchbox Hedgehog n Turtle

I really want to show you something special, but I haven't been able to finish off any of my fabric and felt projects lately, as they're all a bit too big to finish in a hurry.
I'm also back studying again and that always puts a dimmer on things. Everything I've studied during the day tends to stay there in my head and leaves no room for creative thinking, you know?
But I want to share something, so here are some more matchbox pets...

Polymer clay hedgehog and turtle!This little hedgehog and his log were supposed to be for a swap, but it fell through. So...So that he wouldn't be lonely I created a small pond with its very own turtle tenant.Notice the little orange bug on the log?

5 comments:

Janette said...

love the little hedgehog! Will check out the hats, thanks

Lallee said...

I found you via my friend's list. I loved reading your bio--pets and reptiles. You wouldn't believe what assortment of reptiles we had while my sons were growing up. It sounds like you are working toward a career one of mine would have really loved! It was fun to see your crafts. Good job!

Yarni Gras! said...

cuteness......just too fun!

RG said...

Now that's just so clever and so cute manda!!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello :c)
Do what you can, when you can.
hugs to you,
Robyn xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, love the turtle. I'm in love with turtles. We have 5 red ear sliders in a tank. Their all about 5 years old. I love that.