Sunday, March 29, 2009

Op Shopping

I went op shopping (thrifting) a few weeks ago and found this little beauty!! I've only just managed to get around to photographing it...It's a round tray with two owls on it! For $2.00 AU I just couldn't resist! I've been using it ever since too, with little odd crafting jobs, like magazine clippings, embroidery and such. Perfect huh?!I'm also half way through a couple of other projects that I hope to be finishing soon, but with the working week looming ahead of us, I'm not sure what will happen. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

those two little owls are sooo sweet! what a GREAT score!

CurlyPops said...

That is gorgeous. What a bargain!

Unknown said...

Yes great score love that plate .
clares craftroom

Christy Amular said...

I wouldn't be able to resist that too! Congrats on the great find! xoxo

Yarni Gras! said...

oooooooooo, I love it.....have a thing for owls myself. too cute!

Anonymous said...

ooooh this is fabulous what a great find