Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snappy Friends Weekly Challenge

I have been so busy lately, I've missed several weekly challenges from Snappy Friends! So I've decided to combine them all in one post -Machinery/Birds. Pictured are cockatiels perching on some grain machinery.Red/Birds. A Red-Backed Fairy-Wren.Last but not least, Glass. See Jasper's reflection in the window?
This weeks challenge was birds, and I've shown 2 to combine, but I have soooooo many more! I've been downloading favourites to my flickr account, so if you'd like to see some more bird shots, go here.
Next week is Green, and I shall try and keep up this time!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Great photos. We don't get cockatiels here, it is nice to see them in the wild.
I wonder what Jasper is looking at?

Birgit said...

Hi Manda,

Thanks for your lovely email. :) I enjoy following your blog. Your photos are great.

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

Unknown said...

Here I am checking in on you and reptiles are greeting me once again! Jasper likes to look out the window? He must think he is a cat! Oh my goodness are your bird photos wonderful! And speaking of birds, Amanda your owl pins make me giggle! The jewels in the stomach is a master touch! Perched all together on their little pincushion is priceless. Animals and you just seem to go together! Have a great week ahead! Elizabeth

Yarni Gras! said...

sweeeeeeeeet!