Thursday, November 25, 2010

Owl About Thursday

I know it's been awhile, but I've been a busy little bee, buzzing along madly this past week trying to organize myself in time for Christmas.

Today I have to share two very special things, which only arrived in the mail a few short hours ago! The first is from Sue, who asked if I would swap some Pumpkin Pins. Owl Bunting, anyone?! You bet!!!!!
(Click picture to enlarge and admire and be jealous)

Sue, you've done an amazing job!They are awesome, and look so good hanging on the curtains in our entertainment room! The cats are loving playing with the little stars you popped in the envelope, and I'm finding them everywhere now! lol

My other little package is from Melody. She contacted me a few weeks ago saying she'd found a little something, a present from one animal lover to another. Isn't that the sweetest thing?! Look what she sent me!Oh Melody, he's such a cute little hoot!He's going to feel right at home with my little collection of Glass Owls (Which I'll showcase in another Owl About Thursday.)
Until next time!

5 comments:

Sue said...

The bunting looks so much better hanging at your place. Enjoy!
hugs Sue

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute gifts! Ow(l)-lucky you are:)

Christine M said...

The owl bunting is cute. What a clever idea. You could put anything on it you like! Dogs, cats, chickens etc.

Khris said...

I have a couple of glass owl pendants similar...just LOVE them.
Hugs Khris

Happy@Home said...

Such cute owls you are sharing! I had an owl collection as a child, but sold them all in a garage sale several years ago.
I wanted to thank you for the comments you left when I was visiting Australia and trying to remember the name of the movie with the dingoes. Thanks for filling me in on the details. Now that I'm home I need to watch it again.
Glad I didn't run into any of the snakes you mentioned. I prefer your adorable koalas. When we got to Australia our son told us we had to try the Tim Tams. We forgot all about it until we were at the airport to go home. Luckily we bought some there and you are right we loved them. I'm hoping my son brings some home with him. Loved our visit to your country and your comments while there really added to the experience. Thanks again.