Monday, August 22, 2011

Cupcake Day 4 the RSPCA

Cupcake Day 4 the RSPCA was last Friday. Dad asked me to bake cupcakes for a competition they had at his work, which is one of the major sponsors of the charity. So I baked 12 lemon rainbow cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting, and 12 vanilla cupcakes, some decorated with turtles and a couple as mushrooms.Can you believe it? I won first prize for my rainbow ones!!Only one vanilla cupcake was left at the end of the day, totaling $44 raised for the RSPCA from my baking alone.I'm stoked that I could win my Dad bragging rights for a whole year, and make him so proud.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great cakes, you're so clever. I bet the work mates were flying high after all that food colouring too.

Allie said...

Oh you clever girl!!!!!!!!!!!!