Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet Rex

My male Gippsland x Eastern Water Dragon, the newest member of our little family.Some of you may remember Spike? I miss him so much, and I can see little traces of his personality in Rex, which is wonderful!I'm quite a proud mother, as he's been growing quite well, and has settled in very nicely into his new home. Here he is sitting on Galilleo's head when they were all having a bath -25cms at the moment, I wonder how big my little man will get in the coming years?
PS. Jasper's gravid (pregnant)!! I'll let you know when she lays the eggs, with photos!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Such a handsome young man in your home. He's adorable. Hope he brings you as much joy as poor little Spike.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Good looking fellow....LOL...

Allie said...

He is too cute!

Jennifer Rose said...

LOL! love that pic of him sitting on Galilleo's head, its a great shot :)