Sunday, October 27, 2013

Taking a break

I'm taking a break from blogging. Not that I haven't been doing that already, but I need to let all my wonderful followers know. I'm studying full time now, a Diploma in Wildlife Management, and I don't have the time to craft or to write posts. I'm also getting immunized so I can work with bats, and that will take up a lot of time as well.
If I'm able to, now and again I will post an update on how I am, things I've thrifted, new animals etc.
I'll be back eventually and don't forget that you can find me on Instagram under "kraftypanda." And if you don't have instagram on your phone, you can have webstagram on your computer. Go here for my profile.
But for now, stay safe my friends.

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with your studies......sorry I don't do istagram........i'll just catch you here when you return.....

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Good luck! Bats! Oh my! I love your enthusiasm for all creatures :-)

Indigo Blue said...

Best of luck with your studies and if you can let us know how it is going. I am also finding it difficult to fit everything in. Gained another hour here in the UK with the clocks changing, but that is for sleeping!
X

Christine M said...

Good luck with your studies Manda.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

good luck with your studies! :D

quilterliz said...

G'day Amanda. All the very best. Take care. Liz...

Allie said...

Oh how amazing is this - so very happy for you, pursuing your goals! I wish you all the best, and look forward to hearing how you do!

Sandi said...

That's fantastic, Manda! Hope you are enjoying your studies and doing well in your course! We will all still be here when you have time to update us from time to time.