Enter the Dishtowel Pillow.
What you'll need:
- two same or contrasting coloured dishtowels
- four large buttons
- lots of heavy duty thread
- one normal size sleeping pillow
- Place both dishtowels on top of one another, right sides together.
- Stitch up 3 sides and turn right side out.
- Insert Pillow, squeeze in.
- Slip-stitch remaining fourth side.
- Place button 1 where desired and stitch through all layers once.
- Place button 2 on opposite side of pillow directly below button one, and stitch together.
- Pull tight.
- Continue to stitch through both buttons until desired strength is accomplished.
- Tie Off
- Using buttons 3 and 4, follow through steps 5 - 9.
So far I've made 3 of these for Dads TV room and 2 for my own home. They're so sinch to make and when they need a wash, I just throw them into the washing machine and hang them on the line to dry!