This is my first FINISHED button flower brooch.
I started them late last year, but totally forgot about them and they remained sitting untouched. So yesterday I took this one -my favourite- and finished it off by adding the felt and brooch backing. The middle button was a broken one I got in a jar from the op-shop. I really love it but never would have been able to use it as a button, so it's perfect for this project!
They're easy enough to make by simply looking at the picture, but if you need help or have a question, just ask. If enough people ask for and need it, I'll make a tutorial!
Have a Happy Easter Monday!