Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baby Girls are Little Miracles

A big congratulations to my sister and her partner on the birth of their daughter, Lily Rose! She was born yesterday morning at 10:49am, weighing in at 7.04 lb and at a length of 51cms.
I am so happy for you both! I knew there was a reason why I was inclined to go baby clothes shopping yesterday morning!
(No pictures as yet, they live quite far away, but I will post as soon as I get some!)
Big cuddles to you all from a very proud Aunty!

I have some other news too, but I'll share that once he gets settled in more...

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Congratulations Aunty Amanda! What a beautiful little bundle of joy and a lovely name. Just imagine all of the gorgeous crafty girly things you'll be able to make for her!

Jo in TAS said...

Congratulations Auntie! and such a beautiful name Lily Rose.

Sue said...

Oh how exciting! Such a pretty name for the new lttle one too.

Christine M said...

Auntie Manda, Congratulations. Does this make you a first time Auntie? I have 12 nieces/nephews and 5 great nieces/nephews (I married into a big family)! Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

congratulations Aunty... and your doll quilt is on it's way to you, maybe you get it tomorrow.

cheers
Christine

Joy said...

Congratulations Aunty Amanda!!! What wonderful news :o)!!! To dear Lily Rose ... welcome to the world :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Teresa said...

Congratulations Aunty!!! Love her name, it's just gorgeous. Now you're going to have to start making little pink girly things!