Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Worthy

Thankyou for all your congratulations on the birth of my baby niece, Lily. I'm still finding it totally weird to look at my Dad and realize that he's a grandfather!
You remember I mentioned I had something else to share with you?

This is him -
Worthington!

He's a border collie X shoodle (poodle and shitzu) and is staying with us until he finds a good home. In fact, I think he's found one already! A very nice family (turns out I already knew the dad through business) came to look at him this afternoon. I think they all fell in love with him. And how could they not?!Not only is he adorable (and has the biggest paws) but the most intelligent little puppy, and so well behaved! It took him one night to be toilet trained, and one hour to figure out how to manipulate the door into opening so he could come inside. Of course, we're the ones being conned into opening the door! Worthington is staying with us for as long as it takes to find him a good and loving home! Probably until tomorrow.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww! So cute.

I love your kitties on the bed. That is how my girls are around 9:00 every night. They scoot over and let me get in bed and then go right back to sleep. :)

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Is'nt he just gorgeous!
How did you get him? AND do you not want to keep him yourself???
He is so beautiful and sounds like the perfect little pooch

Unknown said...

That pup is so gorgeous ! Congratulations Auntie !

Christine M said...

I love the name Worthington. It sounds very regal! He is so cute. It makes you just want to hug him. Hugs, Christine

Maria said...

OH I would love to have him but I am sure you live too far away for me to pick him up. :(

Yarni Gras! said...

how wonderful, I love his name!