Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Treasure

Thanks to the wonderfully talented Clare of Clare's Craftroom, I've signed up to Tuesday's Treasures.It's supposed to be a way to showcase your sentimental treasures, but I have a feeling a few things without any value will work their way in here from time to time. Plus it's a great excuse to get stuff out of the cabinets, cupboards and boxes and play with them again!

When I was born and Dad learned he'd just become the father of a tiny baby girl, he rushed out of the hospital to the gift shop and bought me this -My very first toy. This little Red Panda, who is just the softest most adorable albino red panda ever, was kept special my whole childhood. I only take her out to cuddle on my birthday, and then put her back in her box, which is probably why it took me almost 20 years to realize that she has a squeaker in her belly!
She's also why one of my favourite animals is a red panda.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, she is in such good condition because you looked after her so well. So cute.

RG said...

Oooh gorgeous Manda and very snuggle-able!!

Unknown said...

Oh she is a real treasure ! Thanks for playing !

Teresa said...

She's gorgeous Amanda.. how special! I just love red pandas too.

Joy said...

Oh Amanda he's just adorable ... fancy taking nearly 20 years to discover the squeak ... that did make me laugh!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)
Ps ... by the way, how's Joel doing?? Hope he's ok!!

BubzRugz said...

What a special panda - looks so cuddly........ I had to laugh that it took so long to find the squeak!