Sunday, July 4, 2010

Swap #2

My second swap was with the awesome Cam of CurlyPops.
I sent her an owl set along with a tea towel I had found while out bargain hunting. That wonderful Cam took that wonderful tea towel and cut and sewed it into the most wonderful apron!Simply too good for cooking in, but I've used it anyway! Cam, it is simply wonderful, and looks so good hanging in my kitchen! The colours and patterns you chose work so well together. Oh, and I'm stealing your picture so I can show my apron off at it's absolute best!

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'm so glad you liked it! Beccasaurus spotted my owlie pins when she visited last week and she loved them.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Lovely apron!
Lisa ʚϊɞ

bec said...

Hi, it's beccasauras- Cam told you might be up for another swap for a parliament of pins? I'd love some! And happy to make whatever you fancy :)

Jeanette said...

very cute. Love the cat/apron. hugs, Jeanette

Sue said...

That's so cute.

Carly Findlay said...

I love this!