Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tree of Life

Well I'm feeling so much better, despite a cough that continues to cling, that I'm ready to start blogging again! Thankyou to everyone for their get well wishes!

I'm gonna show you something that I've been meaning to share for awhile -A cover for my Bible. Made of felt, thread and buttons, it fits in perfectly!Here's my Bible slipped in. It's big enough for me to fit a pen down the side so that I can underline verses too!Ahh! Simple, sweet, and something I didn't have to finish in order to start blogging again!

I still enjoy working with felt. Remember my felt squirrel? Stay tuned for my next Woodland Felt Critter!!

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Good to hear you are feeling ait better...The felt cover looks good very unique

Christine M said...

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better. What a great idea for your bible. Hugs, Christine