Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Home...

I've been to cities that never close down
From New York to Rio and old London town
But no matter how far
Or how wide I roam
I still call Australia homeI'm always travelin'
And I love bein' free
So I keep leavin' the sun and the sea
But my heart lies waiting over the foam
I still call Australia homeAll the sons and daughters spinning 'round the world
Away from their families and friends
Ah, but as the world gets older and colder
It's good to know where your journey endsAnd someday we'll all be together once more
When all the ships come back to the shore
Then I realize something I've always known
I still call Australia homeNo matter how far
Or how wide I roam
I still call Australia homeHappy Australia Day!!

6 comments:

BubzRugz said...

and you too... recovering now...
Hugz

Jo in TAS said...

I love that song!

Maria said...

There is no better place to live even with our troubles we always pull together and get through.

Would you believe there were kangaroo prints on the beach this week when I went for my walk. LOL

Chuzai Living said...

This is a sweet post. Happy Australia Day! I love the last picture. Beautiful!

beachvintage.com said...

There sure is no place like Australia thats for sure, I could never live anywhere else.

call Australia said...

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming