Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites

I love insect collections! I even have a few of my own...So much cooler than white laundry hanging about!So me it isn't funny...Can I live here?With this kitchen?Awesome journal page idea!I loved these things when I was young! Still do, they're just so magical to watch.Need this pancake maker...A melanistic serval. I saw a normal serval while on holidays (pictures to come soon) but never knew you could get them in black!I'll leave you with this inspiring thought. Note to self - remember to thank Him more...

2 comments:

Allie said...

Love the umbrellas - and hey look, someone made my schedule, lol! Love that last one...scary thought sometimes, eh?

val said...

I love all these...and the last thing...I usually say thank you for all the blessings in my life. I am so blessed. I know I want more but God gives me what I need.