Saturday, July 30, 2011

Going to the Zoo. Prt 1

Visiting the National Zoo and Aquarium was just awesome! It was the only real day of blue sky we had while in Canberra, and as you all know, I love animals, so I had an absolute blast! Here's my favourite pictures from the Zoo.
Black-Capped Capuchins -Cotton Top Tamarins -Oriental small-clawed Otters -Malayan Sun Bears, I think this one is Otay -These little blue wrens were everywhere around the Zoo -African Lions Millie, Sabi and Marjan -White Lions Jake and Mishka -Members of the "Brat Pack" -Stay tuned for Part 2 coming soon to a computer near you...

6 comments:

sandra said...

Great pictures. AND the little blue wren is my favourite!

Sue said...

I'm so envious of your trip. I love otters and sun bears. The wren is cute too but we have them in our garden only bluer!

Larissa said...

Wow! They are some gorgeous shots!!!
Do you mind me asking what kind of camera are you using?
I can't wait to see Part 2!! Love real animal photographs!

Allie said...

Wow great pics!!

Jennifer Rose said...

those are great pics :D the lions would make lovely drawings :)

val said...

WOW! That wren is GORGEOUS! As for the lions...it is so neat to see so MANY...our zoo has 3...thats it!