Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Inspirations

The Last Friday before Christmas! Can you believe it?! I have one more Christmas craft to show off, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow...Christmas Eve!!Cute Felt Owl decorations!These felt decorations are easy to make and effective. I love pink, purple and orange together!These are easy and could be used any time of year. Old light bulbs painted with nail polish and strung with beads on fishing line!Someone give me a pattern, I wanna make this cute nativity!Why can't you buy these in Target or Kmart?These too.And this one!If I had the time and money... How amazing it would look!I adore this dear deer wreath!What a nut-cracking-ly good collection!I did a more Chrismassy version of this and hung them in a tree out front...ok then, maybe I'll have to share two Christmas crafts tomorrow.

No comments: