It's been ages since I've had time to blog! Time sure does fly by when you're busy, and the last few weeks have been very busy. I have 4 new family members to introduce you to, but as they're still settling in I haven't had the opportunity to do a photo shoot. Plus it's been raining constantly. So I thought I'd do a favourite things post.
My favourite necklaces:
2. The deer I saw on thedaintysquid and just had to have one too.
3. The sunset and palm tree scene necklace was an op shop find. I only paid $1 and was stoked to add it to my collection.
5. A sterling silver mushroom pendant I also found at an op shop about 10 years ago. Still a favourite!
6. The raccoon. He hangs so cutely, I bought him off eBay for only a few cents and free postage.
8. I didn't photograph my final favourite as I've already blogged about it here.