- Curtain rings, wooden or plastic. I got mine from the op shop for cheap.
- Wool of your colour choice. Also from the op shop!
- Felt scraps of your choosing.
- Scissors, glue, hot glue gun.
- Assorted decorations of your choice. I used a touch of glitter too.
Cut a length of wool, tie it off on your curtain ring and continue to wrap around until whole ring is covered.You can use a bit of craft glue to keep your ends in place if you like.Cut your felt into the shape of your choosing, and hot glue it to the inside of your ring on top of the wool.Add your chosen decorations, and embellish with glitter if you wish.Lastly, cut a length of wool and make a loop to hang your decoration from.Tada! Cute-as little mini wreaths!I'll be making more of these, I'll show them once they're finished. If you make some, be sure to let me know so I can come and see them!